Friday, March 31, 2017

What is your vision?

I was recently asked this question.  You see the big change in my life is that I have become part of The Beach Body team!  The idea is to eventually build a team but for now my focus needs to be on me and my health.  Can you believe I said focus on me?  Honestly that's something I NEVER do and it's sad to say, I think I've forgotten how to.  The last 17 years have been great as a mom but my focus has entirely been on that.  Every last penny I had went to them.  I currently have a fully time job and one of my New Year's Resolutions was to spend something on myself from each paycheck.  Doesn't have to be alot, just something.  Sounds easy right?  Not necessarily.  I get anxious that something else will suffer.

Over the years I've thought about going back to school.  Trying to better myself, but it never came about.  Then the guilt would always sit in if I were about to hit "PAYMENT" for classes.  I've become the stereo typical mom - I'm all about everyone else and not myself.

So what's my vision?  Well for now my vision is me.  My vision is drinking my Shakeology and watching what I eat.  It does involve exercise but I'm sick and balance is off so that will have to wait.  Truth be told I'm dreading that part.  But baby steps, right??

I can happily announce that in one week, drinking Shakeology every day for breakfast.  Watching what I eat but also snacking.  I've tried to make more of an effort to make healthy choices and eat smaller portion.  As i said, due to being sick I had only one yoga work out - and even that wasn't a "full" one ..... all in all, it equaled a 1.6lb loss!  Not bad in my book!  Yes I know it could have been better but I refuse to focus on that.  Change the mind set to focus on the positive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment